Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Memories...My Spontaneous Grandma!

This is a picture of my dear, sweet Grandma and Grandpa (whom I love dearly, by the way!) Anyone who knows my Grandma knows that she is one fun and "full of life" lady, who is always doing something spontaneous.
This memory happened back when I was about 14 or so (I can't say exactly, but I am pretty sure it was around that time). My whole family was up in the White Mountains of Arizona for a get together of some sort and we were attending a parade down town. Anyway, as the parade went by, we noticed several people carrying big banners down the street with words on them like "best of..." and "VIP of the town" and so forth. Well, a few of these signs had nobody walking behind them (like the person had not shown up for the parade I am assuming), so my sweet Grandma JUMPED up and ran out to the middle of the street and started "strutting her stuff" behind one of the signs! I honestly remember just DYING of laughter - trying not to pee my pants right there on Main Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment