Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Am I going to laugh at this someday?

For the last few days you may have been wondering where I have been. I have been SICK! And not in a cool "man, you are SICK!" kind of way! I am sorry... and I won't go into detail - but let's just say that we had the first child start with the stomach bug, and within a few hours ALL 5 of us had it! That means that my hubby and I were both puking, while all three kids were. I definitely DON'T recommend doing it this way, for any of you who were wondering. It makes for a LOT of clean up. I am feeling about 50% better now, so expect about 50% more posts to this blog coming up. Anyone feel like taking my place (since this is a GROUP blog) FEEL FREE!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better! I'll share my embarrassing moment I had today! It is a doozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yikes! I'm soooo sorry it hit all of you all at once! That kind of sickness is THE WORST when it comes to clean up, and even when I'm not sick, cleaning it up makes me sick:( Hope you are back to 100% very soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete