Sunday, April 3, 2011

Looking for a Reason to Laugh....

I have been without a computer or the internet for pretty much a year and a half now, and just haven't found time to go somewhere else and post to the humor blog! I am ready to come back - and hope anyone is still interested in laughing. Do you all need to laugh more - 'cause I know I do! I am going to try harder to post to the blog, while catching up on my family blog as well. I was just looking over my blogs and remembering how much I loved to blog. I had forgotten how much I love to blog - and how fun it is to view later and remember these things. So, check back for humor. Also, if you want to contribute to this blog, I can put you on as a writer so it can be a group thing - just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see you posting again! I'd like to be a contributer...but I can't promise that I have anything funny to say! But I do love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete