Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Memories - Cupping

I have a friend, and she is actually better friends with my sister, that is so fun to be around. I don't know how she is so creative, but she has the funniest ideas. I have to tell you about something she used to do on a regular basis. It's called "cupping". Start by buying a drink somewhere and drinking it ("hey, I think I can handle this so far!) Then you take your empty cup and place a few industrial strength magnets in it. Then you glue the lid and straw back on the top. Then you stick it to the roof of your car. The point of the game is to see how many people you can get to flag you down and tell you that your cup in on top of your car! When they flag you down, act unknowing about the cup and then express how grateful you are for their help. Take the cup down, wait a minute or two until that person is out of sight, and then put it up again. This is a "win-win" game. You get all the laughs and others feel good about themselves for doing a good deed for the day!! I think this game would also work with a car seat and a life size doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment