Thursday, May 13, 2021

Remember blogs?

 I had a hankering today for the olden days of around twelve years ago when my life seemed a little less stressful and my smart phone and social media hadn’t completely ruined my life. 🥴 When I would sit down at a computer and type up my blog post. I love looking at my old family blog. I wrote faithfully for a few years. Then it all stopped with social media, and yet I don’t use Facebook or Instagram as a journal at all. I really don’t post often at all, and very little of what I do post is personally about my life or my family.

 Well, I say it’s time to bring back the blog. If only for myself. It’s time for a funny post or two. So I’m writing a little something that happened to me a couple of years ago. 

 I was at the fruit and veggie market. A woman had a whole cart full of kale and other leafy greens. A man came up to her and said “wow- that’s a lot of kale”. Her response was “well, we juice”. He was an older man, I assume hard of hearing, because he responded with, “oh, that’s great - God’s chosen people”. 

The man even said “well, if you can’t eat bacon, I guess you might as well eat kale, huh?!” The lady tried to clarify what she had, but he wasn’t hearing it at all. I just sat back and watched. So funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment