Thursday, August 22, 2013

Far away in dream land!


     Huh!? That's funny! I just had the weirdest dream!! I dreamt I was living this crazy life with my three kids and a workaholic husband.  I moved six times in three years, across three states. Some of that time I was living in a strange far off land where people still wrote checks for their groceries and the "cool kids" had pagers. Almost two of those three years I was living with family members, including my in-laws, parents, and twice with grandparents.  Over a year and a half of that three years I had no computer, dishwasher, microwave, or any windows in my apartment. It was truly a nightmare! I was "home schooling" my kids, had a broken foot, sprained ankle, torn rotator cuff, and a torn tendon in each ankle. (BUT NO MIGRAINES!!)
     I wish I COULD say that the past few years were just a dream. But I can't. But at least by posting a little about it on my "humor blog" I am attempting to find the funny in it! I'm sure, one day, I will look back on this time in my life and just laugh and laugh and laugh! :) Now that we are all settled back in a house of our own, and the kids are all back in a real school, (sorry all you home-school moms...I don't know how you do it!), and things are starting to be more "normal", whatever that means, I am ready to try to laugh more. Wish me luck.  I think I forgot how!

No comments:

Post a Comment